- Age UK
- UKHCA– United Kingdom Home Care Association
- Alzheimer’s Society
- Parkinson’s Society
- CQC– Care Quality Commission
- Investors In People
- Surrey County Council
- Runnymede Borough Council
- Woking Borough Council
- Guildford Borough Council
- Crisis Helpline Surrey
In order to find out if you’re eligible for local council funding, the council will first need to carry out a free care needs assessment to determine what kind of care and support you need. This will be followed by a financial assessment to see if you can afford to pay for the care and if you are entitled to any support from the council.
If you are receiving social care services and want more control over the care you receive, Direct Payments can be a great option.
The Direct Payments service has been set up to give you greater choice and control over your life and the care you receive. It involves you receiving money directly from the council that you can then use to pay for your care.
With Direct Payment, you would employ Luv To Care LTD directly which gives you control over how your care is provided and allows you choose your own activities to suit your schedule.
Some of the advantages of Direct Payments include:
- More choice and control over your care
- Increased independence
- More flexibility – so your care can fit around the way you choose to live your life rather than the other way around
- You can organise your own care arrangements as long as your assessed needs are met
You’ll need to be able to manage your direct payments (either by yourself or with help). If you don’t think you’ll be able to manage, you can always nominate someone else to manage your payments for you. If there’s a reason that a council can’t offer you Direct Payments they’ll advise you.
For more information visit